List of Prominent Characters
So, the NL and EN tags are the ones actually used in the story. If it’s listed for both then it’s a shorthand I’m using to note which of the characters is which. Where no name for ‘both’ is included I haven’t used a name for both. (Expect this list to get updated per chapter!)
- Beek (NL), Black Spring/Black Rock (EN), Black Beek (both)
- Stefan (NL), Steve (EN), Ste (both)
- Katherina (NL), Katherine (EN), Kat (both), aka Wylerheks (NL), Black Rock Witch (EN) Wyler Witch (both)
- Jolanda (NL), Jocelyn (EN), Jo (both)
- Timo (NL), Tyler (EN), Tiy (both)
- Oma (NL), Gramma (EN), Granny (both)
- Max (NL), Matt (EN), Maxmatt (both)
- Robert Grim (NL, EN)
- Claire Hamer (NL), Claire Hammer (EN)
- Jens van der Heijden (NL), Warren Castillo (EN), Jenren (both)
- Jasmine Aerendonck (NL), Bammy Delarosa (EN), Jasmy (both)
- The Aerandoncks/The Delarosas, Aerenrosa (both)
- Martijn Winkel (NL), Marty Keller (EN),Winler (both)
- Loes Krijgsman (NL), Lucy Everett (EN), Loucy (both)
- Pieter van Meerten (NL), Pete VanderMeer (EN), Pete van Meer (both)
- Marieke (NL), Mary (EN), Marie (both)
- Laurens (NL), Lawrence (EN), Lau (both)
- Jelmer Holst (NL), Jaydon Holst (EN), Jaymer (both)
- Mirna (NL), Sue (EN)
- Burak Sayers (NL), Burak Şayers (EN)
- Bert Aerendonck (NL), Burt Delarosa (EN)
- Gemma Holst (NL), Griselda Holst (EN), Gemelda (both)
- Kobus Mater (NL), Colton Mathers (EN) Colbus (both)
Whoever is born here, is doomed to stay ’til death. Whoever settles, never leaves.
Welcome to Black Spring, the seemingly picturesque Hudson Valley town haunted by the Black Rock Witch, a seventeenth century woman whose eyes and mouth are sewn shut. Muzzled, she walks the streets and enters homes at will. She stands next to children’s bed for nights on end. Everybody knows that her eyes may never be opened or the consequences will be too terrible to bear.
The elders of Black Spring have virtually quarantined the town by using high-tech surveillance to prevent their curse from spreading. Frustrated with being kept in lockdown, the town’s teenagers decide to break their strict regulations and go viral with the haunting. But, in so doing, they send the town spiraling into dark, medieval practices of the distant past.
In chapter 15: Gemelda’s sacrifice is discovered. People are Not Amused, but the Wyler Witch is very determined to keep hold of her peacock.( Read the rest of this entry » )
Mirrored from Little Lion Lynnet's.